Tuesday 29 November 2011

Missing You:

I have been separated for over 2 yrs now and it hasn't gotten any easier.
I left my 3 kids with their dad, because I couldn't do it financially.
My daughter Amanda is 22, my son Matt is 20, and my youngest Melissa is 17.
There is not a day goes by that I don't miss them.
I'm now living in Tillsonburg. My goal is to upgrade in order to attend College.
I'm scared, because I have been out of school for so long and don't know if I have it in me to do the work.
I'm not very good at math, as a matter of fact I suck at it,lol.
I also suffer from anxiety, so it makes it difficult. I have to push myself to even go to school.
I stayed home for the kids until they were all in school and then I began working part-time, in order to help out. It's taken until now to further my education.

No comments:

Post a Comment